With headquarters in La Crosse, Wis., Dairyland is a generation and transmission
cooperative that provides wholesale energy for 25 electric distribution
cooperatives and 19 municipal utilities in Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, and Illinois.
At Dairyland, we know that happy employees are the backbone of any good organization.
By offering an excellent compensation and benefit package, opportunities for career
growth and a supportive environment, Dairyland helps ensure a quality business and
Current Dairyland Power opportunities
Previously advertised opportunities
- Intern - Operations Control Systems - Filled or Position is Currently Closed
- Plant Operator Trainee (Genoa #3) - Filled or Position is Currently Closed
- Right of Way Agent - Filled or Position is Currently Closed
- Student, Applications Programmer - Filled or Position is Currently Closed
- Substation Electrician - Filled or Position is Currently Closed
- Trans Maint Lineworker - West (Albert Lea, MN) - Filled or Position is Currently Closed
How to apply
Note: We only accept resumes/applications when we have a current opening;
resumes/applications are not kept on file.
Click on this PDF to read basic requirements for standard positions at Dairyland Power Cooperative.
Dairyland Power Cooperative is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form (PDF), found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.