With headquarters in La Crosse, Wis., Dairyland is a generation and transmission
cooperative that provides wholesale energy for 25 electric distribution
cooperatives and 19 municipal utilities in Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, and Illinois.
At Dairyland, we know that happy employees are the backbone of any good organization.
By offering an excellent compensation and benefit package, opportunities for career
growth and a supportive environment, Dairyland helps ensure a quality business and
Current Dairyland Power opportunities
Previously advertised opportunities
- Applications Admin - Publication Svcs - Filled or Position is Currently Closed
- Control Systems Programmer/Analyst - Filled or Position is Currently Closed
- Electrician (Cresco, IA) - Filled or Position is Currently Closed
- Plant/ISFSI Supervisor - Filled or Position is Currently Closed
- Safety Manager (Dairyland & Distribution Cooperatives) - Filled or Position is Currently Closed
- Safety Manager (Electric Utility) - Filled or Position is Currently Closed
- Substation Electrician - Filled or Position is Currently Closed
- Telecommunications Intern - Filled or Position is Currently Closed
- Vice President - Power Delivery - Filled or Position is Currently Closed
How to apply
Note: We only accept resumes/applications when we have a current opening;
resumes/applications are not kept on file.
Click on this PDF to read basic requirements for standard positions at Dairyland Power Cooperative.
Dairyland Power Cooperative is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form (PDF), found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at email@example.com.